Looking at my predictions last year, I was so off. It was probably the last start and it as an odd year. Let’s see how this goes:
- Obamacare will reach it’s 7 million before March 31.
- GOP still controls the House, the Democrats will still control the Senate.
- Sinclair will compete with Fox News of getting conservatives and tea partiers.
- Hillary Clinton will announce she will run for President in 2016 (so to is Chris Christie)
- It’s going to be cold in the winter, the cherry blossoms will go full bloom in the first week of April, and it’s going to be a very hot summer.
- There will be a smartwatch that ill show a hologram and act as a projector.
- There will be a company that will make food by science and be good.
- Amazon has drones, Target and Walmart will install lasers.
- The Silver Line will open in March.
- The H St. Streetcar ill open in January.
- I got Vince Gray winning the DC mayoral race in the slightest of margins over Tommy Wells.
- The keyword: flexibility. Healthcare, tuition, perks, work conditions.
- Unemployment rate will be a bit over 6%.
- Temps, contingent, freelance workers will continue to rise.
- Your new head coach of the Washington Redskins: Mike Martz.
- The first pick of the 2014 NBA Draft belongs to…the Chicago Bulls. The second pick goes to the Toronto Raptors.
- LeBron will stay in Miami.
- Russia will win the most gold and overall medals in the Winter Olympics.
- Brazil will win the World Cup.
- The Nationals will win 90.
- HBO returns to dominance…only to be overtaken by Netflix.
- Jimmy Fallon will debut with great ratings…and then goes to second in November when Jay Leno visits Dave.
- Whole Foods will be opening in Fairfax City.
- I will be on a date (you know it’s my last prediction every year and you know how it turns out).