Title: Fill-In Poster
Location: Washington D.C. Metro Area
Employment Type: Temporary (Rolling)
Company Description: NatsJobs is an interactive job board where companies can post and broadcast jobs during Washington Nationals games through social media and networking at games or other events showing the game to interactive with other job seekers who are Nationals fans.
Job Summary: NatsJobs is looking for a Fill-In Poster for the season whenever the primary person cannot perform posting jobs for that game through our social media sites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post jobs during games, when the primary person is absent, through social media
- At times, the person will need to assist the job seeker what they’re looking for.
- On special occasions, will act as a liaison for NatsJobs in events.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You’re available during the baseball season
- You’re a Washington Nationals fan!
- Compensation: $30 per game, plus one game of your choice from the Teddy Plan
How To Apply/Contact:
Email me at thispersonstinks[at]gmail[dot]com with the subject “Fill-in NatsJobs,” if you’re interested. Please list your social media accounts.